Bartholomew House is quietly situated on stately River Road - just on the outskirts of Washington, D.C. in Bethesda. Residents enjoy a spacious living area with a vaulted ceiling, a fishpond - and a prime location on the campus of St. Bartholomew Church.
At Bartholomew House, we encourage our residents to enjoy an independent lifestyle while we provide all the conveniences of home, from delicious home-made meals to housekeeping services. Therefore, our residents have more time to socialize, participate in recreational activities, or just read a favorite novel. Our residents also enjoy peace of mind, knowing that when supportive services are needed, our caring staff members are there to assist them at no additional charge.
- 33 private rooms with private baths
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Gentle assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Three nutritious, home-cooked meals daily, served in common dining rooms
- Medication administration
- Emergency assistance, 24 hours per day
- Weekly housekeeping with personal laundry service
- Daily attention from caring staff
- Attractive common areas including living rooms, library, fireplace, television room, outdoor patio and walking path, hair salon.
- Minimum age of 62
- Able to walk independently or with a mechanical aide, or able to self-transfer from a wheelchair.
- Residents and families are responsible for obtaining any necessary medical care, including transportation to and from medical appointments.
- All-inclusive monthly fee for a private suite: $5,995. A lower fee may be arranged on a sliding scale basis for some lower-income residents.
(pricing subject to change)
- Security deposit equal to one month's fee
- $275 application fee