At Grace House, we encourage our residents to enjoy an independent lifestyle while we provide all the conveniences of home, from delicious home-made meals to housekeeping services. Therefore, our residents have more time to socialize, participate in recreational activities, or just read a favorite novel. Our residents also enjoy peace of mind, knowing that when supportive services are needed, our caring staff members are there to assist them at no additional charge.
- 32 private rooms with private baths.
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning.
- Gentle assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Three nutritious, home-cooked meals daily.
- Medication administration.
- Emergency assistance, 24 hours per day.
- Weekly housekeeping with personal laundry service.
- Daily attention from caring staff.
- Attractive common areas including a living room with fireplace, a sitting room, library, television room, hair salon, and outdoor patio.
- Minimum age of 62.
- Able to walk independently or with a mechanical aide, or able to self-transfer from a wheelchair.
- Residents and families are responsible for obtaining any necessary medical care, including transportation to and from medical appointments.
- All-inclusive monthly fee for a private suite: $6,100. One bedroom suites are also available for $7,200. A lower fee may be arranged on a sliding scale basis for some lower-income residents.
(pricing subject to change)
- Security deposit equal to one month's fee.
- $250 application fee.